Newly-registered members with Stake.com can pursue a 200% welcome bonus up to $1000 when they sign up. You can only receive this bonus once. You can enter the Stake code LORDVIP for the sports bonus and LORDMAX for the casino bonus. Stake only requires that new members deposit at least $100 with their new account. Always note that bonus T&Cs apply.
Let’s review some of the other Stake codes and bonus codes available to new members and existing customers before examining what’s available through Stake.com.
|Stake.com Bonus Offer||Promotion Details||Stake.com Bonus Code|
|Stake Welcome Bonus||200% up to $1000|
|Stake Casino Bonus||200% up to $1000|
|Stake Bonus Drop Code||10% Rakeback – 10% refunds on all wagers places||Players may receive bonus drop codes from time to time if they are active users|
How Do You Sign Up to Stake.com?
Signing up to Stake is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps to setting up your Stake account.
- Head to stake.com and from the homepage, click “Register” in the top right corner of the page.
- A pop-up window will appear for you to enter your personal information and go through the registration steps.
- You’ll need to enter a username, email address, password, and your date of birth.
- There is a space to enter a Stake code, but you do not need to enter a Stake code to access the welcome bonus.
- Finish the registration process by clicking “Play Now”.
- Once signed up, users should deposit funds by clicking “wallet’ from the homepage.
- Deposit funds to become eligible for the 200% welcome bonus.
What Does the Stake Bonus Offer?
200% Deposit Bonus Offer
When you create your Stake account, you can claim the welcome deposit bonus (and the other promo types) without putting in a Stake code. The Stake welcome bonus offers a 200% matched deposit bonus on a minimum deposit of $100. You can receive up to $1000 through this deal.
However, new members must meet certain conditions before withdrawing any funds. They need to wager the additional amount at least 40 times before they can access their winnings. Besides the welcome offer, there are other bonuses available to Stake customers.
Other Bonus Offers
Stake is notorious for offering many bonus types for its active players. Members get access to all sorts of short-term promotions related to sports betting and the online casino. Members can access these bonuses without needing to put in a Stake code.
At the time of writing this review, these were some of the promos that were on offer. However, note that promotions are normally time-limited and that they frequently change.
- Weekly $50,000 Giveaway: Users can earn a ticket for the weekly $50,000 prize pool giveaway if they wager $1000 across the week.
- Random Drops: If players play Evolution’s casino games, they can participate in a weekly $5,000 raffle. Players need to wager $1000 on Evolution games in one week to get access. This enters the user into the raffle for a chance to win one of 10x $500 bonuses.
- UFC Split Decision Money Back: Get money back when betting up to $250 if the fight ends in a split decision.
- VIP Program: If players are able to join the loyalty program based on betting activity, they gain access to other promotions, including a 10% Rakeback (10% refund on all wagers placed in the Stake casino).
- Stake Races: Marathon 24-hour betting sessions with a $100,000 prize pool at stake. Participate in this race while betting on sports or playing casino games. If players finish in the top 5000, they receive part of the prize pool.
What Are the Deposit Methods on Stake?
Stake.com is a cryptocurrency-based platform. Players can deposit the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin Cash
Here are the steps to make a deposit to your account:
- You need to first retrieve your deposit address
- Click on ‘Wallet’ in the top right corner of the homepage
- Then click ‘Deposit’
- Choose one of the supported currencies and your deposit address will be displayed
- Use this address as the send-to location on your crypto wallet or exchange.
However, members do not need to own a cryptocurrency to use the Stake casino or take part in sports betting. That’s because there is an option to buy cryptocurrency directly from the site through MoonPay.
What Are the Withdrawal Methods on Stake?
There is no direct withdrawal into conventional hard cash because Stake.com is one of the first cryptocurrency betting services. If consumers want to convert their earnings into actual currency, they can do so via Bitcoincash or by sending the money to their preferred e-wallet.
Cryptocurrency withdrawals are instant. Additionally, players can exchange numerous cryptocurrencies for an equivalent amount in any of Stake’s supported cryptos via the “Exchange” tab within the account section.
Here are the withdrawal methods at Stake:
- Before you even try to make a withdrawal, make sure that your email is verified. You can do this via Account>Settings>General.
- Locate the withdrawal option.
- Choose the coin you wish to withdraw.
- Enter the destination address (the one where you wish to receive your funds).
- Provide the desired amount you want to take out.
- Input a currently valid 2fa code if the 2fa verification is enabled.
What Games and Markets are Available on Stake.com?
Stake offers plenty of casino games and sports betting markets for players to bet on.
Stake offers the following broad selection of games to play:
- Peek Baccarat
- Super Andar Bahar
- Deal or No Deal
- Double Ball Roulette
- Three Card Poker
- Blackjack Live
- Lightning Roulette
- Craps Live
- Side Bet City
- Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt
- Mega Ball 100
- Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker
The above online games are a mere selection of what’s available to players within the live casino at Stake.com. Within the Live Casino section, you play with real people and a real dealer.
Casino Games and Slots
Players can choose from more than 2000 different titles for slots. There are also different variations of roulette, baccarat, and blackjack to try.
There is also a section of Stake Casion exclusives, featuring games such as Dragon Tower, Blue Samurai, Slide, Wheel, and Plinko.
Besides the online casino, Stake.com also has a sportsbook offering plenty of sports betting markets. Stake’s sportsbook lets players place wagers on almost all types of sport globally, including:
- Aussie Rules
- Field hockey
- Gaelic Football
- Indy Racing
- Motorcycle Racing
- Ski Jumping
With Stake, members can also bet on eSports. Members can place wagers on:
- League of Legends
- Counter Strike
- Dota 2
- Starcraft 2
- Call of Duty
Other Features of Stake.com
Stake.com has an active customer support system in keeping with its branding as the “social casino”. The support staff will address any issue or query that might arise. They offer live chat and email for communication.
We strongly advise using live chat if you have questions because it offers a quicker and more individualized service. Stake guarantees that a team member will respond to your queries in under 5 minutes, although it frequently happens even sooner.
Stake.com is also active on social media, with helpful Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram accounts.
Final Summary of Stake.com
Stake.com is known for its many bonuses for active users, most of which do not require a Stake code. Active players receive regular bonus drops that come in many forms, including free spins, reloaded bets, and other benefits.
The match deposit bonus is 200% up to $1000, but users will need to place many wagers to claim any winnings on this. Bonus T&Cs apply, and we recommend that players read those terms and conditions carefully before signing up and depositing with Stake. Remember, no Stake code is required to receive the welcome bonus.
You receive the bonus automatically once you deposit a minimum of $100. Once a member, and if you bet regularly, you may be entitled to receive those bonus drop codes that contain various promos.
|✔️ Strong welcome bonus||❌ Must be active and wager a lot of currency to reap the benefits of the bonus|
|✔️ Lots of choices for casino games, sports betting, and e-sports betting||❌ Cryptocurrency-based (if you don’t have crypto)|
|✔️ Cryptocurrency-based (if you have crypto)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Stake is licensed in Curacao and is authorised to operate with different URLs in various countries worldwide.
Yes, users of Stake.com have to place wagers using cryptocurrency since Stake.com is a cryptocurrency-based betting platform. However, you can still use the site if you don’t have any crypto since you can purchase crypto through the site.
Yes, Stake is legitimate, legal and safe because the company has a valid license and uses advanced security options to protect your cryptocurrency.
You do not need a Stake promo code or bonus code to access the welcome bonuses available through Stake. Simply sign up through the account and follow the eligibility rules to gain the welcome bonus.